The 45th Annual Meeting of the International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery is now well underway!
If you have not joined us in Denver, here’s what you’re missing out on….
- The Epilepsy and nursing symposia that took place on on 7 & 8 October
- The launch of the interactive app by Professor William Harkness
@ISPNeurosurgery ISPN President William Harkness launches the coolest interactive meeting App, gonna be a fun week in Denver pic.twitter.com/gQCWCNBdar
— Graham Fieggen (@FiegsZA) October 9, 2017
- Our lively Clash of the Titans: High Tech or Low Tech for CSF Shunts: Does it make a real difference? With debaters Conor Malluci, Mariane Juhler, John Kestle and Harold Rekate.
Clash of the Titans – debate over technology in #hydrocephalus surgery at #ISPN2017 – Titan No1 Prof Rekate pic.twitter.com/b3mvd85Zy5
— John Goodden (@johngleeds) October 9, 2017
- The 2017 Raimondi Award Winner Sebastian Eibach on ‘Unjoined primary and secondary neural tubes: junctional neural tube defect, a new form of spinal dysraphism caused by disturbance of junctional neurulation’
- And other great platform, flash, moderated poster and early riser sessions on a wide range of topics: epilepsy, craniofacial, vascular, hydrocephalus, anesthesia and dysraphism.
- And … the first snow in Denver this year!
LIVE CAM –
Snow continues to fall in Denver. 31° #cowx https://t.co/r5UL8BYZqo pic.twitter.com/pHX6AZ77QK
— Weather Webcam (@ActiveWxCams) October 9, 2017
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more live updates: https://twitter.com/ISPNeurosurgery @ISPNeurosurgery; https://www.facebook.com/ISPNMeeting/
Or if you are in Denver and want to post on the meeting – Use the hashtag #ISPN2017
Posted by ISPNeurosurgery on lunes, 9 de octubre de 2017