After a successful first module (Head malformations anatomy, diagnosis & treatment (craniosynostosis & encephalocele) of our new ISPN medical students, residents & trainees education course, you can now register for the next sessions of this online education course.
Module 2 – Brain malformations anatomy, diagnosis & treatment (hydrocephalus, cysts) will take place on Friday, 29 July 17:00-19:00CEST – View the program >
The next modules are scheduled for the following dates and information on its content will be shared closer to the date of the session:
- Module 3 – Spine malformations anatomy, diagnosis & treatment (dysraphysm, spina bifida) | Friday, 26 August
- Module 4 – Pediatric neuro-oncology (brain tumors) | Friday, 23 September
- Module 5 – Pediatric neuro-infection (CNS infection) | Friday, 28 October
- Module 6 – Pediatric head and spine trauma (TBI) | Friday, 25 November
- Module 7 – Epilepsy | Friday, 27 January, 2023.
Module 2 will take place on Friday 29 July 17:00-19:00CEST.
The recording of Module 1 can be viewed on the ISPN YouTube channel >