Advancing Children’s Care Together
Since its foundation, ISPN’s mission is to improve the health and welfare of children requiring neurosurgical care throughout the world by scientific research and close international cooperation.
Join today and enjoy exclusive benefits:
- Online Access to the official Journal of the Society – Child’s Nervous System (CNS)
- Discounted Registration for the Annual Scientific Meeting and Educational Events
- Access to The Guide – the essential Guide to Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Member Access in the ISPN website
- New: 20% discount on the book/eBook Nursing Care of the Pediatric Neurosurgery Patient (discount code available through the Members Noticeboard)
Categories of ISPN Membership
*Based on World Bank Classification
ISPN also offer Honorary Membership to individuals whose outstanding contribution to pediatric neurosurgery is recognized by the Executive Board; Corresponding Membership to individuals whose devotion to Pediatric Neurosurgery is recognized by the organization and Senior Membership to Active and Associate Members who are above 65 years old.
The above memberships are only available upon written request, to be submitted and approved by the ISPN Executive.
For more details on the different ISPN membership categories, read Article III of the ISPN by-laws.