ISPN is searching for the most captivating pediatric neurosurgery photos.
We call upon our ISPN members and colleagues from around the world to submit the most enchanting and special photos.
Submit your photo before July 30th and win free registration for the ISPN Annual Meeting in Denver.
Read more below for full details on the submission guidelines and prizes.
Submit your pediatric neurosurgery photo
Photographs should be relevant to pediatric neurosurgery. For example: patients before or after surgery or during non-surgical treatment, medical staff, perhaps even yourself. Photographs do not have to just include people, but also relevant equipment, waiting rooms, wards, buildings or anything else that you deem to be interesting and relevant to your work, including teaching and research.
Whatever the topic of the photo may be, it must convey a positive message.
Please do not send photos that would be inappropriate or difficult for the general public to view.
If you need some inspiration, please check here >>
Quality & format details
- Send high quality JPG, PNG, PSD or TIFF files (either an original, large, uncropped version or a version sized to exactly 936 pixels wide x 331 pixels tall)
- There is no limit on the number of photographs you can send, but please do not send large numbers of very similar pictures. A small number of exceptional images is preferred.
- Photographs must be of professional-standard and in color.
- If your photograph contains people, you must obtain their consent for the photograph to be used by the ISPN. This must be done for each identifiable person in the picture. Once your photo is accepted, you will need to send a scan of the signed consent form by the subjects in the photo. Photos of people sent without signed forms will be disregarded because those photos cannot be used.
With each photo, please provide the following information:
- Your name, city and country
- An explanation of the photo – the story behind it
- The name and contact information of the photographer
- The signed agreement from the photographer (details above)
Any photographs not provided to the above specification cannot be considered.
ISPN cannot reimburse you for any costs incurred in this endeavor.
What is the PRIZE?
1st price winner: FREE Congress registration
2nd price winner: 50% discount on Congress registration fee
3rd price winner: 25% discount on Congress registration fee
The top three pictures will be printed and displayed in the main exhibition area during the ISPN 2017 Meeting. Other top ranking and suitable pictures will be digitally displayed.
A selection of photos will be added to the ISPN website.
** Please note, submit your photo for the competition and register for the Congress. Once you win, you will get reimbursed.
Send your photos by clicking here and attach them in the online form.
Photo submission deadline: July 30, 2017
Once your photo is submitted you and your fellow ISPN members will have access to the gallery where they can vote for their preferred photos. The photo with the most votes will be the winner.
All entries and votes will be overseen by the ISPN Executive Board.