Submit your pediatric neurosurgery photo
Photographs should be relevant to pediatric neurosurgery and convey a positive message. For example: patients before or after surgery or during non-surgical treatment, medical staff, perhaps even yourself. Photographs do not have to just include people, but also relevant equipment, waiting rooms, wards, buildings or anything else that you deem to be interesting and relevant to your work, including teaching and research.
Please do not send photos that would be inappropriate or difficult for the general public to view.
Quality & format details
- Send high quality JPG, PNG, PSD or TIFF files (either an original, large, uncropped version or a version sized to exactly 936 pixels wide*331 pixels tall)
- There is no limit on the number of photographs you can send, but please do not send large numbers of very similar pictures. A small number of exceptional images is preferred.
- Photographs must be of professional-standard and in color.
- If your photograph contains people, you must obtain their consent for the photograph to be used by the ISPN. This must be done for each identifiable person in the picture. In case your photo is selected to be used by ISPN, you will be required to fill out a consent form indicating agreement from all people included in the photo.
With each photo, please provide the following information:
- Your name, city and country
- An explanation of the photo – the story behind it
- The name and contact information of the photographer
Any photographs not provided to the above specification cannot be considered.
ISPN cannot reimburse you for any costs incurred in this endeavor.
What is the prize?
1st price winner: FREE Congress registration
2nd price winner: 50% discount on Congress registration fee
3rd price winner: 25% discount on Congress registration fee
The top three pictures will be printed and displayed in the main exhibition area during the ISPN 2018 Meeting. Other top ranking and suitable pictures will be digitally displayed.
A selection of photos will be added to the ISPN website.
** Please note, submit your photo for the competition and register for the Congress. Once you win, you will get reimbursed.
Send your photos by clicking here >>
Photo submission deadline: 1 May, 2018
Terms & conditions
- All entries will be blind reviewed by members of the ISPN Communications Committee and Executive Board, who will select the winners.
- Participants are required to register for the Congress through the normal registration procedure. In case you win, you will be reimbursed according to the prize.
- ISPN cannot reimburse you for any costs that occur in your endeavor.
- Any photographs not provided according to the above specification cannot be considered.
- In case your photo is selected to be used by ISPN, you will be required to fill out a consent form indicating agreement from all people included in the photo.
- At the discretion of the ISPN Board and Communications Committee, the prizes can be changed, depending on the volume and quality of photographic contributions.